FSUIPC settings and brake pedals.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

FSUIPC settings and brake pedals.

Post by bobsk8 »

Been away from the Connie for quite awhile, flying the AT6 mostly. In the mean time I have completely switched all my controller assignments to FSUIPC, due to occasional Copter flying. I noticed today, when checking the controls setup for the Connie, that everything works except that the brake pedals don't physically move in the VC when I apply the brakes, which work fine. Has anyone else noticed this? Using CH Pedals by the way. I have the controls in P3D enabled, so that I can use the A2A config for trim with the Comanche and Cherokee, but all axis assignments in P3D are disabled.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: FSUIPC settings and brake pedals.

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Bob.
Its been almost a month since i last flew the connie , as i have been busy with the 91st bombardment group.
I have the CH peddles , and i have some controls set to all my aircraft , and some dedicated to certain models .
My brakes are set for all aircraft , the brake peddles on the connie , if i remember correctly do not move , unless engines are running , with hyd pressure showing on co-pilots side.
regards alan. 8)

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Bob.
Its been almost a month since i last flew the connie , as i have been busy with the 91st bombardment group.
I have the CH peddles , and i have some controls set to all my aircraft , and some dedicated to certain models .
My brakes are set for all aircraft , the brake peddles on the connie , if i remember correctly do not move , unless engines are running , with hyd pressure showing on co-pilots side.
regards alan. 8)
Hi,

I have Hyd pressure and engines running, and pedals still do not move. I am wondering if movement is modeled in this aircraft for the pedals? I even switched back to P3D controls from FSUIPC for the brake function to test , and they still don't move.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Bob.
I will check next time i am in the connie , besides had problems with FSUIIPC today while setting up the BF109E controls , and it deleted my rudder and brake controls , until i reset them , then just now had to do same with the B17 , as the rudder brakes did not work till i reassigned them , so i might have to reset these controls on every aircraft i have , dont you just love computers .
regards alan. 8)

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Bob.
I have just fired up the connie , and had to reset my rudder/brakes/ele trim , due FSUIPC corruption , you are correct brake peddles do not move , only the rudder peddles.
regards alan. 8)

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Bob.
I have just fired up the connie , and had to reset my rudder/brakes/ele trim , due FSUIPC corruption , you are correct brake peddles do not move , only the rudder peddles.
regards alan. 8)
Thanks. Now I won't have to reinstall windows...... :lol: BTW, whenever I make a great many changes in FSUIPC, I make a copy of the FSUIPC.ini as a backup, so if it gets screwed up, I just revert to the last copy.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Bob.
I normally do a back up after every new aircraft added , but i got carless , and added 5 aircraft since last update , so not as bad as i thought , i had to redo my rudder/brakes on the B17 yesterday , and have a mission today , so will play around on sunday to get things sorted.
Regards alan. 8) :roll:

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”