Engine 1 and 4 not working even with autostart (fixed)

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
BadLandings
Airman Basic

Engine 1 and 4 not working even with autostart (fixed)

Post by BadLandings »

Just redownloaded my 049 a couple days ago and I have done a couple flights with no problems then today engines 1 and 4 will not stay started. The props will spin and for a little bit but will not stay running even with the FE doing all the work. I saw there was some updates for the connie but since I deleted mine and redownloaded will those updates come with it?
Last edited by BadLandings on 12 Aug 2017, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Engine 1 and 4 not working even with autostart.

Post by Oracle427 »

You must reapply all updates.

In order to do this, you must first go into the directory for this aircraft and delete the contents of the update directory. This will avoid having the updater detect that the aircraft has already been updated.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

BadLandings
Airman Basic

Post by BadLandings »

Just now I let the FE do his job and he will get engines 2 and 3 running then cut the mixture and will kill those engines but sometimes he will does his job correctly and 1 and 4 will just spin endlessly while the FE does nothing to mixture controls and fuel shut off. I also did the updates for the 049 and no change.

I should note that this is my first time using the aircraft after the Windows update and I have noticed other developer aircraft acting a little funny.

BadLandings
Airman Basic

Post by BadLandings »

I just tried to reinstall with no change. The FE does let engine 2 and 3 run now without cutting the mixture on them.

Still on 1 and 4 they will just spin at about 700 rpm and never actually run even with the FE in charge.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”