Error message on loading

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
farman
Airman

Error message on loading

Post by farman »

Hi,
after trying uselessly to install Connie straight in the P3D v4 root folder, I managed to install manually the single folders enclosed in the A2A main folder in the sim.
When loading the plane, I'm warned by this message:
"Attempt to call a nil value stack traceback:" For sure due to my bad English I don't understand what the hell this may mean.
Well, the other strange behavior is that I can't reach speeds higher than 120/140 knots. This at a low altitude, in level flight, throttle close to max and propeller axis correctly set.
Thanks for any help,
Fulvio

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Error message on loading

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

please follow the standard P3Dv4 installation procedure for correct installation. We do not support the simulation installed into the P3D root and the issues that could arise due to this and or due to updating P3Dv4 with hotfixes and P3D updates causing deletion and or part deletion of your installation.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

farman
Airman

Re: Error message on loading

Post by farman »

Hi,
thanks for your answer, especially since I explained that I couldn't install the Connie as per the standard P3D v4 procedure; and who knows why the hell it happened.
BTW, the plane works perfectly; it's a real jewel. I wrote you since a friend of mine got the very same message, even if he installed properly its plane.
Regards,
Fulvio

PS: No hopes for a B-17G updated to P3D v4?

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”