Meals not being served?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
stephanodk
Airman Basic

Meals not being served?

Post by stephanodk »

Hi!

I have the FSX version of the L049 COTS. I have only flown it for a total of 4 hours where its been mostly small one hour legs. I've noticed that on none of the trips a meal has been served dispite meals being enabled. However Heidi does serve beverages in the cockpit. Will she serve beverages even though meals are turned off or does the flight have to be longer for the passengers to be served a meal?

I know this is a silly question :D
Piper Comanche 250 & L049 COTS

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Meals not being served?

Post by Tug002 »

Hello stephanodk and welcome. I have noticed that the meals are usually served around 7am Noon and 5pm. And no question is a silly one, this is the place to find an answer. And of the beverages being served with meals turned off I am not sure but someone here will let us know.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Last edited by Tug002 on 12 Jul 2017, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

It could be that the flights are too short, the meals will be served during cruise normally so if you have really short cruise before you start descent again that could be why.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

stephanodk
Airman Basic

Post by stephanodk »

Lewis - A2A wrote:It could be that the flights are too short, the meals will be served during cruise normally so if you have really short cruise before you start descent again that could be why.

thanks,
Lewis
Ah okay. I was just starting to wonder if the settings were being respected. I also have an issue with the auto cold & dark feature. FSX does not seem to respect that. So thought it was a similar issue with meals.
Piper Comanche 250 & L049 COTS

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”