A2A configurator

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
ralf
Airman First Class

A2A configurator

Post by ralf »

i try the A2A configurator to get the frontweel stearing with my stick,it mess up everything.........even in p3d v3 the controler work not as before,only a system restore get every thing back........
i use now the old aircraft cfg from v3 in v4..is this ok`? it works now as in v3........or wat changes are need in v4 cfg,i want ruder and frontwheel move together.......it look different as in v3,so i will not mess up again.
i want change only in the cfg,this tool i will never try again.

Thank You,
cheers
Ralf

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: A2A configurator

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I had no problems useing the A2A configurator , i use FSX for now but it sould work in an identical way in P3D , i use my Aileron to control steering wheel , also i use FSUIPC licenced version for FSX and rest of controls are set up in that.
it would help lewis and others , if you gave greater details of fault and info on your pc , so a better idea can be formed on whats going wrong for you , and your
setup.
regards alan. 8)

ralf
Airman First Class

Post by ralf »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
I had no problems useing the A2A configurator , i use FSX for now but it sould work in an identical way in P3D , i use my Aileron to control steering wheel , also i use FSUIPC licenced version for FSX and rest of controls are set up in that.
it would help lewis and others , if you gave greater details of fault and info on your pc , so a better idea can be formed on whats going wrong for you , and your
setup.
regards alan. 8)

Thank´s,
as i say,i want only know wat changes are need in the new cfg please........this tool i will not use or open again.
i try only to switch something that set ruder also to frontwheel......after this my sidewinder joystick twist does not work, no steer,ruder only to left,undo the change does nothing.......
calibrate does not help,reconnect not help......systemrestore help.all work as before.i use in game controls-setup,for sidewinder it work´s great....
i use W7 64bit up to date,nice to know that it work for you :wink: i am also sure it work for most other,maybee it is may 15jears old sidewinder,but all work fine now.....i need only the changes for the v4 aircraft.cfg please!? i use at moment the v3 cfg..........it work,but when brake the wheel get under runway,same as in v3....

cheers
Ralf

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
When you set steering via configurator , and found steering in aircraft not working , was your engines running or was aircraft cold and dark.
If cold and dark steering or ordinary controls will not work , as there is no hydraulic pressure .
When you set the steering in the configurator , on the far right , in preview you should see a bar set to 50% , this should move left to zero or right to 100% , as you move controller left and right , depending on controller you may need reverse box ticked , if this happened , then it is seeing your controller ,and should then work in your aircraft , ONLY after starting the engines to get hydraulics.
regards alan. 8)

ralf
Airman First Class

Post by ralf »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
When you set steering via configurator , and found steering in aircraft not working , was your engines running or was aircraft cold and dark.
If cold and dark steering or ordinary controls will not work , as there is no hydraulic pressure .
When you set the steering in the configurator , on the far right , in preview you should see a bar set to 50% , this should move left to zero or right to 100% , as you move controller left and right , depending on controller you may need reverse box ticked , if this happened , then it is seeing your controller ,and should then work in your aircraft , ONLY after starting the engines to get hydraulics.
regards alan. 8)
HI,
When i set steering via configurator,i need to do a systemrestore to get my stick to work again,so i can´t use this configurator.
in preview i see a bar set to 50%,but it move only to one side,strange it works also no more in p3dv3.......so i did a restore and now it work in v3 and 4.....
i found the changes in the cfg now,so all ok...........i leave as is now.......engines always run.......

thank´s
Ralf

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”