P3d V4 Update

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
VenomSlice
Airman Basic

P3d V4 Update

Post by VenomSlice »

I purchased the Constellation from PCaviator and they still have not updated the Connie. Is there some other way to get the update short of purchasing the plane again? Is it legal for someone to send me the download, or A2A to graciously help me out? I would really like to be able to use it for this weekend since I am currently stuck with using the default planes.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: P3d V4 Update

Post by mallcott »

VenomSlice wrote:I purchased the Constellation from PCaviator and they still have not updated the Connie. Is there some other way to get the update short of purchasing the plane again? Is it legal for someone to send me the download, or A2A to graciously help me out? I would really like to be able to use it for this weekend since I am currently stuck with using the default planes.
No-one can share their copy with you - it's individually licensed.

Probably best to put pressure on PCAviator to get their corporate finger out as they are increasingly slow, sloppy and shoddy in the customer service department.

In light of which you might wish to review your vendor for future purchases.

For now, you wait. Unless you want to do search on topics using PCAviator as a the search term, when you might find something of assistance.

VenomSlice
Airman Basic

Re: P3d V4 Update

Post by VenomSlice »

Thank you for the clarification. I have sent emails already and they have been ignored. I will never purchase from PC Aviator again. I guess I will just wait on the 737 ngx as that will more than likely be released before PC Aviator updates their files. I would think they would want to update as quick as they could for potential sales for p3d v4 since there is only limited add-ons at this point.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”