Respawn fuel load bug?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jbirdsal
Airman

Respawn fuel load bug?

Post by jbirdsal »

Gentlemen:

Proceeding from Seattle to New York in the Connie (P3D v3), was about halfway through the 9 1/2 hr trip when VAS creep forced me into my second save/reload. Prior to this point I had just reached the 78 USG/main point where I begin feeding tank to tank. After reload all is normal, except my fuel had filled up to 100% in all tanks. This did not happen on the prior save/reload, nor any other prior. I can replicate it at this save point every time; it seems that the fuel fillup was written into the save. I have never seen this problem before. Any thoughts?

------------------------------------

Approximately 80 nm west of SSM VORTAC, FL 210, AS16, P3d V3, FSCaptain V1.7.3, Fiber Accel v 1.7, Current version (as of a week ago) P3d L049 COTS. Win 7 64 bit system. FSCaptain has the capability to write fuel loads into flights, but I have this option completely disabled in the FSCaptain program. Prior to departure, the fuel was loaded via A2A payload/fuel interface (although I did select FULL option) and not P3d or 3d party load interface. I operate with the VFE disabled, and run the FE board manually. Every now and then I must select VFE momentarily "on" right after respawn to avoid respawning with the cabin air at ambient temperatures, but that does not appear to be a factor in this case. I was FE manual both before and after respawn.

Cheers,

Jason

jbirdsal
Airman

Re: Respawn fuel load bug?

Post by jbirdsal »

**Correction** 780 USG/main rather than 78 USG. My bad.

bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Re: Respawn fuel load bug?

Post by bullfox »

I have this problem if I load a Connie flight on the ground and then go to a saved flight in the air. What seems to be happening is a new flight on the ground loads 100% fuel then the program uses that state when you restart a saved flight. It also will show no passengers when you reload the saved flight.

I have also had the problem occasionally from OOMs and CTDs from over exuberant over clocking. I just take out what seems to be about the right amount of fuel and add back on the passengers then continue the flight.
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”