Flight attendant not showing up

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
degeus
Airman First Class

Flight attendant not showing up

Post by degeus »

Hello,
When I open doors (SHFT+E) the passengerdoor opens, the stairs is closing in, but the stewardess is not showing up. In the configurationpanel I added passengers up to 60%, but also then no stewardess.
What is wrong??????
Piet de Geus
Netherlands
Piet de Geus
Netherlands

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Flight attendant not showing up

Post by Scott - A2A »

She shows up at the start when passengers are loading, so to see her:

- Use REALTIME LOAD in the load manager, and click on one of the three presets

You will hear the announcement and the stairs will start to move towards the plane. Once the stairs reach the plane, she should show up for a bit as the passengers start to load.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

degeus
Airman First Class

Post by degeus »

Hello Scot,
When I select the aircraft, there is a small message window, saying: Attempt to call a nil value.
Then the aircraft shows up.I call for the Payload-window(Shft+4), activate one of the payloads with REAL TIME active (the heavy one) and the fuel load (also heavy). Then the door opens, the stairs move towards the door but also after a while there is no stewardess visible.
What could still be wrong?
reg.,
Piet
Piet de Geus
Netherlands

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Post by mallcott »

degeus wrote:Hello Scot,
When I select the aircraft, there is a small message window, saying: Attempt to call a nil value.
Then the aircraft shows up.I call for the Payload-window(Shft+4), activate one of the payloads with REAL TIME active (the heavy one) and the fuel load (also heavy). Then the door opens, the stairs move towards the door but also after a while there is no stewardess visible.
reg.,
Piet
You need to provide more information. Nil value errors usually indicate a faulty installation, but we have no idea what sim you have installed to, what system you are running it on, what other addons you have installed, whether you have installed the latest update, whethre you installed as Administrator, what you installed as Administrator.

If you proved further information you will receive more accurate advice.

Based on what you've submitted I'd recommend removing and reinstalling the product, reinstalling the latest update.

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

degeus wrote:Hello Scot,
reg.,
Piet
Hi Piet,

I have also from time to time the "nil value" glitch as some other people there. This happens only with some A2A aircrafts (in my case, nothing to do with bad installation). The consequence is that if you open the maintenance window (shift7) you will see that the aircraft is completely out of service (all red !).
When you have this problem, just reload the aircraft or the saved situation, everything will become normal again.

Hope this help,
Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

degeus
Airman First Class

Post by degeus »

Richard,
No, this is not the problem. At loading the AC and looking on the Overhaul Shft+7 all engines are in excellent condition.
But nevertheless thanks for your reply.
reg.,
Piet
Piet de Geus
Netherlands

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”