Goflight and the Sperry Auropilot

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
bullfox
Technical Sergeant

Goflight and the Sperry Auropilot

Post by bullfox »

I am trying to set up one of the knobs on my Goflight RP48 unit to control the pitch control on the Sperry Autopilot. I have the heading knob working but an unable to figure out the pitch. Would I have to use a registered version Fusipc for that?

Also, I was never able to make the 3-15-17 update work. How close are we to a follow on to that update?
Ryzen 7 5800X3D liquid cooled, OC to 4.5 ghz, Radeon XFX 6900XT Black edition, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ddr4 ram, Asus Hero Crosshair VIII mother board, and some other stuff I forget exactly what.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Goflight and the Sperry Auropilot

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I have a switch assigned through the A2A configurator for sperry autopilot pitch , but since last update i cannot use this as it sends the aircraft full nose up/down , with no way to set neutral , so i tend to use the mouse directly on the sperry or rear aislestand pitch trim , to set nose up/down.
As for the last update , it looks like those haveing update problems , had the FSX/P3D installed in its default location of program files (x86), which is a big mistake , as it gives admin rights problems , i have my FSX installed on my disc F , and main pc system on disc C , and have no problems installing FSX addons or updates .
regards alan. 8) :lol:

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”