SERIOUS fault on elevator autopilort trim 3-15-17 patch

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

SERIOUS fault on elevator autopilort trim 3-15-17 patch

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I have found a seriuos fault with this 3-15-17 patch concerning the elevator trim , i have a switch in the A2A configurator , that had to be set up in reverse sense , but worked in small increments with every touch , since the update , the switch still has to work in reverse sense , but now goes with the slightest touch full nose up or down , this needs changing asap as the aircraft cannot be controlled via this switch , and makes the aircraft unflyable with this switch.
UPDATE:- just to clarify , it is impossible to center the trim to zero since update , its either 100% nose up or down useing the pitch trim via A2A control configurator.
regards alan 8) :cry:
Last edited by alan CXA651 on 17 Mar 2017, 06:42, edited 1 time in total.

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Re: SERIOUS fault on elevator autopilort trim

Post by bobsk8 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
I have found a seriuos fault with this 3-15-17 patch concerning the elevator trim , i have a switch in the A2A configurator , that had to be set up in reverse sense , but worked in small increments with every touch , since the update , the switch still has to work in reverse sense , but now goes with the slightest touch full nose up or down , this needs changing asap as the aircraft cannot be controlled via this switch , and makes the aircraft unflyable with this switch.
UPDATE:- just to clarify , it is impossible to center the trim to zero since update , its either 100% nose up or down useing the pitch trim via A2A control configurator.
regards alan 8) :cry:
I had a problem with the trim starting in the full down position, and manually with the wheel I couldn't change it. I had to fire up engines and then trim adjustment worked. I restarted P3D and reloaded the Connie, and now all is well. You may try rebooting it and see if that cures your problem.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Bob.
Did you try the mouse on the righthand knob on the sperry / or the trim wheel adjuster on the rear off the aisle stand , you only need gpu/batt power to move it , the white trim wheel should be a mech link to trim , the bug is in relation to the auto pilot.
regards alan. 8)

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Bob.
Did you try the mouse on the righthand knob on the sperry / or the trim wheel adjuster on the rear off the aisle stand , you only need gpu/batt power to move it , the white trim wheel should be a mech link to trim , the bug is in relation to the auto pilot.
regards alan. 8)
The problem I had was with the trim itself, using the large white trim wheel, but it fixed itself. 8)
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”