windows at 4k problematic

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

windows at 4k problematic

Post by Warbirds »

I have tried resizing the windows so I can read them at 4k and some resize but two important windows do not no matter what size I put in the panel config. The navigation window and the add fuel/passerners window will not resize. Also the window where you add fuel and oxy and oil and such will not let me add any because the small boxes are not clickable. The text is off to the left of the three small window for adding same and so click boxes are not usuable.. How can I resize the windows that refuse resizing and how can I get my fluid addons to work?

Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: windows at 4k problematic

Post by Nick - A2A »

Paul,

How are you resizing the windows? (i.e. what are you changing in the panel.cfg?) There's some advice in this thread on this subject which seems to have worked for other posters.

Cheers,
Nick

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

Thanks but the main problem is the non working oil co2 deicer buttons. I can't get very far without all engines quiting because I can't add any of those items.

I did edit the config correctly but two windows will not resize.
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Yeah, that's why I ask which entry/entries you're changing in the panel.cfg. From your screenshot, the aspect ratio looks to be a little screwed-up.

Nick

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”