Mixture and Supercharger handles

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Adel Haiba
Airman

Mixture and Supercharger handles

Post by Adel Haiba »

Hello A2A,

Best wishes to all,All handles move with keyboard shortcut regardless the engine selected. For example during start-up I chose engine 3 with the engine selector, once the engine fires up I advanced the mixture using the keyboard Ctrl+Shift+F4 and I've noticed that all mixture controls move forward even with engine 3 selected, same for the supercharger handles.

Please advice

Thanks
Image Image

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Mixture and Supercharger handles

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
The keys you are useing , are FSX/P3D default keys , and will not work the individual mixtures on the connie .
I use my mouse to operate individual mixture levers during startup/shutdown , i use FSUIPC and A2A configurator , for my control setup , and the mixture levers need lua controls of which i know nothing about to bind them to keys.
regards alan. 8)

Adel Haiba
Airman

Post by Adel Haiba »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
The keys you are useing , are FSX/P3D default keys , and will not work the individual mixtures on the connie .
I use my mouse to operate individual mixture levers during startup/shutdown , i use FSUIPC and A2A configurator , for my control setup , and the mixture levers need lua controls of which i know nothing about to bind them to keys.
regards alan. 8)
Thanks for your reply, even with the connie key configuration it doesn't work, I hope that A2A make it simple without any other configuration.

Regards
Image Image

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

If you go into the A2A Input Configurator, you can assign the supercharger toggle to a key binding or the lever to a control axis. As the mixture levers are 3 position (off, cruise lean, and auto rich) the normal key bindings don't really work. However, you can control individual mixtures using either the mouse or let the Virtual FE manage them for you.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Adel.
Yesterday after a chat with gypsy baron , i tried again to get the mixture levers to work , after a play around in FSUIPC i got the mixture levers working correctly , not attempted the superchargers or carb temp levers yet , i will be making another training video later today , on my modified control setup in FSUIPC .
keep an eye on this link for updates on my videos. :- http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 33&t=58003
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”