HYD system problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

HYD system problem

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Yesterday i was going to do a training video , to show what needs to be done , to regain flying controls , in the event of a total hyd failure .
Watch the video , i started the engines to get hyd pressure , so control boosters worked , then deliberatly isolated the hydraulics , and used the park brake on/off to deplete the hyd pressure , the nosewheel steering stopped working as expected , but my ail/ele/rud controls still worked , when the control boosters , should have become control locks .
Having looked at this , i think i know the problem , the nosewheel steering goes through the A2A configurator , my ail/ele/rud goes though FSUIPC as FSX controls , had they been going through FSX directly , i think they would have worked as they should have , could A2A please look at this , to confirm the problem , and if posible come up with a fix , for those like me , who use FSUIPC for control set up .
regards alan. 8)

https://www.twitch.tv/cxa651/v/116851690

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: HYD system problem

Post by Scott - A2A »

Alan,

This is a confirmed bug that will be fixed in an update. Sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: HYD system problem

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Scott.
Thanks for info , will look forward to the updates , i just love this connie.
regards alan. 8)

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”