FSX not responding since update

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: FSX not responding since update

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi Tug.
Glad you are sorted , just remember , if you have autopilot pitchtrim assigned to a switch via the A2A configurator as i do , DO NOT USE IT , instead use mouse on the sperry pitch or the rear islestand pitch trim in the VC untill a fix is done , because since update the pitch trim via A2A configurator will either send aircraft full nose up or down .
regards alan. 8)

FireRescue85
Senior Airman

Post by FireRescue85 »

Question: if FSX has been installed to Prgm(86), can you just move the file to your C: or do you have to do an entire uninstall and reinstall of the game and all addons?
Fire Marshall, Firefighter/Emergency Medical Tech.

B-17G
B377
L-049

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
As far as i know it would entail an uninstall/reinstall directing it to the c: fsx or a different drive altogether , unless there is some program out there that can change all the necesary data regestry .
regards alan. 8)

Tug002
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tug002 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi Tug.
Glad you are sorted , just remember , if you have autopilot pitchtrim assigned to a switch via the A2A configurator as i do , DO NOT USE IT , instead use mouse on the sperry pitch or the rear islestand pitch trim in the VC untill a fix is done , because since update the pitch trim via A2A configurator will either send aircraft full nose up or down .
regards alan. 8)
Thank you once again for the tip Allen. I have fixed the freeze ups since the reinstall. I had forgoten to update my FSX.CFG file. All is unfrozen again in FSX land. :D

Keep smiling
Tug :)

FireRescue85
Senior Airman

Post by FireRescue85 »

Thanks Alan,

I did a complete reinstall of FSX right to the C drive, and the Connie (minus the update until the bugs are worked out) and the program works SO much faster!!
Fire Marshall, Firefighter/Emergency Medical Tech.

B-17G
B377
L-049

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Tech Support”