L-049

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
theophile
Airman

L-049

Post by theophile »

Hey you guys at A2A!

Thank you so much for the wonderful L-049.I have been a simmer since FS2(!) and have purchased allmost all the major software for FS and P3D.
But this plane is really special.I always had a fondness for the Constellation and there have been really great ones out there,like Jahns' connies but
A2A just went one step further.I just cannot believe how good this plane is.Where do I start?The first Sperry autopilot that really works?The unbelievable sound
set?The excellent flight model?I could go on and on,but you get the picture.Also noteworthy is that I could land the Connie at FlyTampa Hongkong VHHX scenery at
it highest resolution without the slightest problem.Creating this beauty is a dream come true for me.Thank you so much

Theophile Schellekens

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Re: L-049

Post by bobsk8 »

theophile wrote:Hey you guys at A2A!

Thank you so much for the wonderful L-049.I have been a simmer since FS2(!) and have purchased allmost all the major software for FS and P3D.
But this plane is really special.I always had a fondness for the Constellation and there have been really great ones out there,like Jahns' connies but
A2A just went one step further.I just cannot believe how good this plane is.Where do I start?The first Sperry autopilot that really works?The unbelievable sound
set?The excellent flight model?I could go on and on,but you get the picture.Also noteworthy is that I could land the Connie at FlyTampa Hongkong VHHX scenery at
it highest resolution without the slightest problem.Creating this beauty is a dream come true for me.Thank you so much

Theophile Schellekens
Been simming since 1987. The Connie is pretty much all I fly now.
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Taka taka
Senior Airman

Post by Taka taka »

You guys are late to the party ;)

1979 and Bruce Artwick.Image

No OOM with 48K of ram, baby! It only took 2 or 3 minutes to load via cassette.

What I enjoyed was the fact that map you see actually continued although unrendered. But if you flew in one direction for 36 miles you came to the other side of the map.

And yes, these aircraft are great fun.
I just started with the B377. A new smile has formed.
"Spring Chicken to Shite Hawk in one easy lesson...taka taka taka taka..."

Eugene Kremlev
Senior Airman

Post by Eugene Kremlev »

I'm in love with the Cessna 172, I flew 500 hours on it, but ... Now only Connie, I drowned in the Constellation. These sounds, background, great dynamics, atmosphere. A2A - Accept my huge gratitude, you made me a homebody :mrgreen:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you are enjoying the connie so much, I hope she brings you many many hours of flight sim enjoyment

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

Best prop airliner that was ever modeled for a flightsim, bar none.
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”