Constellation song from LO49 A2A promo video

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
Styggron
Master Sergeant

Constellation song from LO49 A2A promo video

Post by Styggron »

Hello there,
I have searched to no avail but is there somewhere to hear or purchase the full version of the song as featured on the A2A Constellation promotional video. The song is around 10m30s on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS2Ckc8uyUo

I understand it is most likely to be an internal A2A song but would be great to buy it, it's just fantastic. Alison Gentile has a fantastic voice.

Apologies if this was covered somewhere else but I could not see where it was.

Thank you in advance.
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

crashxpert
Airman

Re: Constellation song from LO49 A2A promo video

Post by crashxpert »

Yeah when i first saw the video I didnt know it was Alison and was looking everywhere online to find it...lol

Styggron
Master Sergeant

Re: Constellation song from LO49 A2A promo video

Post by Styggron »

crashxpert wrote:Yeah when i first saw the video I didnt know it was Alison and was looking everywhere online to find it...lol
I saw it was Alison straight away from the credits.

No response from A2A on this thread so I guess we won't see a release of it I fear. It should come with the Constellation :)
Accufeel V2, C172 , B377+L049+COTS, B17G, Piper Cub,Commanche,Cherrokee,Spitfire,Bonanza, P47,P40,both Mustangs
Aircraft Factory Avro Anson, Albatros DIII,Heinkel He-219, F4U Corsair, P51H Mustang, Avro 504, BF109
Watch my incompetent flying Twitch

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”