Flagship Connie in Retro Blue now Available

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Flagship Connie in Retro Blue now Available

Post by Warbirds »

You are the captain of the first L049 off the assembly line. Your ship is owned by Lockheed and used for promotional flights to major world airports and also to fly high end clients and customers all over the globe. This version depicts a brand new Connie and features modified smoke effects for more volume, exhaust flames at high MP, modified prop textures, matching stairs and stewardess and retro blue period cockpit.

Now available for download at SOH library, also Avsim library and Flightsim.com library - search for exact phrase Paul Grubich.

Click on pics for larger image.

Last edited by Warbirds on 26 Apr 2017, 21:12, edited 2 times in total.
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Hobart Escin

Re: Flagship Connie in Retro Blue now Available

Post by Hobart Escin »

Good stuff as usual, Paul. This may be my absolute favorite livery yet! :D I've paired this paint with the VC textures from the worn TWA scheme you made earlier, however. You really hit the mark that time with the perfect rendition of glass gauge faces and the way the textures added 3D definition to the instruments. I can't fly without this particular VC anymore and now just alias all my cockpit textures to your worn TWA VC scheme. The visual realism is just incomparable to anything else for the A2A Connie.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work. You are becoming legendary with all your talent. :shock:

caribpilot
Staff Sergeant

Re: Flagship Connie in Retro Blue now Available

Post by caribpilot »

Would you mind painting a shiny PAN AM livery? Your liveries are always top notch!
M.Carter
Private Pilot

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”