Volume and speed of communications.

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Volume and speed of communications.

Post by bobsk8 »

Sometimes the crew says something, and I miss it the first time. Don't know if it is a safety warning or something else. Is there anyway to get the message to repeat or have it available in a text format with FSUIPC?
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

maddz
Senior Airman

Re: Volume and speed of communications.

Post by maddz »

I would say this needs a look at too. Very hard to hear anything other than a mumble over the engines. What is said is also said very fast and I just can't catch it. I have all sound through the same set of speakers.

Its not a language issue as I'm as English as they come "mate" :lol:

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey guys,

no way to get a repeat at the moment, but you can make sure your engines are turned down a bit in the sim and you should be hearing everything OK.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Stratocruiser2
Senior Airman

Post by Stratocruiser2 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hey guys,

no way to get a repeat at the moment, but you can make sure your engines are turned down a bit in the sim and you should be hearing everything OK.

thanks,
Lewis
I have the same problem but the Connie engine sound is the best so I run it LOUD, as I suspect a lot of others do too! I guess however that I should try turning it down a little.

Bill

triflyman
Senior Airman

Post by triflyman »

thanks,
Lewis
I wish it were so simple Lewis...I do have my engine sounds turned way down (I also think the sound is so good I would like to have it up a little) and the overall sounds way up just to be sure I can hear the crew...which I can. However, often when they speak it comes unexpected and I may be focusing on something else so even though I "hear" them speaking...my brain just doesn't record what they say because I'm not focused on them. Just takes something away from the experience.

Be nice if we could do like with MCE and just be able to say "say again"...would be a nice upgrade.

Thanks,

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

triflyman wrote:

thanks,
Lewis
I wish it were so simple Lewis...I do have my engine sounds turned way down (I also think the sound is so good I would like to have it up a little) and the overall sounds way up just to be sure I can hear the crew...which I can. However, often when they speak it comes unexpected and I may be focusing on something else so even though I "hear" them speaking...my brain just doesn't record what they say because I'm not focused on them. Just takes something away from the experience.

Be nice if we could do like with MCE and just be able to say "say again"...would be a nice upgrade.

Thanks,
Exactly the same here/
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”