L049 Cargo

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
Helmut
Airman Basic

L049 Cargo

Post by Helmut »

Hi,
sorry about my english, but i am a german.
I thank you for the good Job for this plane.
I like to fly with air hauler in FSX and L049 Constellation.
My Problem is, Air Hauler gives you Cargo to the plane and you can see the weight. But in L049 i can´t see it. If i get 20000 lbs and take the L049 there is no 20000 lbs. If I will then make it by Hand with the payload an fuel Manager it doesn´t Funktion. It Looks like L049 has the 20000 lbs, but doesn´t Show it!
You can try it if you Change the Weight in FSX and then Show it at The "Payload .. Manager" then you see no Change!
Can some one Help me?
Tanks
Helmut

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: L049 Cargo

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hallo Helmut,

Versuchst du die Ladung über den Standard FSX payload Manager zu laden oder über das Shift+4 Menü? Der Standard payload Manager funktioniert nicht mit A2A Flugzeugen. Im Shift+4 Menü kannst du in den Frachtraum der Connie Cargo laden. Einfach auf plus klicken oder mit dem Mausrad scrollen.

Ich hoffe das hilft!

Grüße

PS: sorry guys but I figured it'll be easier in German :wink:
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

Helmut
Airman Basic

Post by Helmut »

Hallo,
Danke für Deine Nachricht. AirHauler versucht offenbar über den Lademonitor von FSX zu gehen, schließlich kennt er ja nichts anderes.
Wenn aber AirHauler eine Ladung übergeben hat, die auf dem FSX bzw. dem L049 nicht zu sehen ist, dann kann ich keine Ladung manuell mit dem Shift 4 Menü mehr laden. Dieses ist dann irgendwie blockiert.
Das ist aber sehr schade, daß dieser Standart - Lademonitor von FSX bei A2A - Flugzeugen nicht zur Verfügung stand. Wollte mir schon die B377 kaufen, aber wenn der Lademonitor von FSX dort auch nicht geht kann ich auf diese Kosten getrost verzichten!
Gibt es da auch keine Möglichkeit in der aircraft.cfg etwas zu ändern?
Danke
Helmut

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Hallo,

ja das ist allerdings etwas seltsam. Hast du schon mal probiert Passagiere zu laden sobald AirHauler eine Ladung an FSX übergeben hat? Tut mir leider aber ich habe AirHauler nicht. Deshalb kann ich das auch selbst nicht probieren. Ich frag nochmal auf Englisch. Vielleicht kann doch jemand anders noch helfen. Sorry.

-----------------------------

Hey guys,

I wasn't able to help so here we go in English. The problem seems to be that Helmut cannot adjust the load through the shift+4 menu once AirHauler has transferred a load to FSX. But the load isn't showing in the Connie which I guess is due to the fact that AirHauler tries to use the standard FSX fuel and payload manager. But I don't have AirHauler so I don't know and I cannot check. Maybe someone else will be able to help Helmut??

Thanks
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

CAPFlyer
A2A Aviation Consultant

Post by CAPFlyer »

AirHauler should have an option to "Manually Load Airplane" to fix this issue since the PMDG addons are the same.

Helmut
Airman Basic

Post by Helmut »

Thanks, i will try it.

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”