Wine Train Plane...she is done...I hope

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Wine Train Plane...she is done...I hope

Post by pilottj »

Hey guys, This was a paint scheme based on the Napa Valley Wine Train.

I had started it a few weeks ago, then I was unfortunately distracted by the 'other' Queen (I might do a wine train inspired scheme for that too.) Finally got back to the Connie, and I think she is done. She will have to be done cause Photoshop decided to crash after a long stretch of work and I lost my PSDs for it, fortunately I was already mostly finished with the scheme. Hey Marcel, I hope you don't mind if I borrowed your AOA Betty for this one. The tan dress goes very well with the scheme.

Anyway, hope you like her. I'll get her packed up soon.

Cheers
TJ
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

mgr
Staff Sergeant

Re: Wine Train Plane...she is done...I hope

Post by mgr »

Hi,
pilottj wrote: Hey Marcel, I hope you don't mind if I borrowed your AOA Betty for this one. The tan dress goes very well with the scheme.
TJ
No problem, can send you the psp-file if you want something to the dress or something?

Marcel

pilottj
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by pilottj »

mgr wrote:Hi,
pilottj wrote: Hey Marcel, I hope you don't mind if I borrowed your AOA Betty for this one. The tan dress goes very well with the scheme.
TJ
No problem, can send you the psp-file if you want something to the dress or something?

Marcel
Hey yeah that would be awesome, I wouldn't mind changing her outfit a little. Check you PM. Thank you very much.
Cheers
TJ

PS, If anyone is having trouble viewing the pics, I put all my repaint screenshots on my google photos repaints folder.
https://goo.gl/photos/UigVKpmVadqCbLu16
"The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Looks awesome TJ. Great work

Pistonpilot
Technical Sergeant

Post by Pistonpilot »

The link to the pics worked for me, and now I am awaiting this repaint and the first official patch before I start flying the Connie in earnest! Very pretty. Great job and thanks for sharing the paint in advance, TJ!

-Ian C

DWC Alumni. Commercial Instrument Single/Multi-Engine Land. [Former] Police, Fire, & 9-1-1 Dispatcher. [Former] MAINEiac Crew Chief.

Julio Garcia
Airman First Class

Post by Julio Garcia »

Amazing work. two things: with the loockheed logo on the front side (like many others Repaints) and any fictitious name from one Flight Company on the side will be this Paintjob a masterpiece.

Regards

Julio

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”