Jailed!

The "Queen of the Skies"
Tobus75
Senior Airman

Re: Jailed!

Post by Tobus75 »

The career is indeed a bit "harsh" on all fronts it would seem. While not having encountered any misfortunes, I get good ratings from my automated VA pirep for good to great landings, while my crew apparently looks at me funny and tends to shun me due to my poor landings?

Stratocruiser2
Senior Airman

Post by Stratocruiser2 »

Stratocruiser2 wrote: I wonder if this maybe some sort of glitch in the COTS system that allowed the old log to reappear two flights later (languishing in jail)
I know I am quoting myself, but there is a slightly more serious aspect to this in that the issue has now reoccurred on further flights despite resetting the Captain's Log each time and without any in flight emergencies. I wonder of someone from A2A could comment on this or perhaps it might be more appropriate for the 049 Tech forum.

Bill

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Have you tried doing about six or so training flights with career mode of , to see if that clears this fault , after a reset of career , or as many flights as back up dat files , to see if you have a corruption in the dat files .
regards alan. 8)

n421nj
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by n421nj »

Lol gotta love it. Go to jail, go directly to jail do not collect $200.
Andrew

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero X, Intel i7 8770K, Nvidia GTX 1080, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000 RAM, Corsair H90i liquid cooler.

All Accusim Aircraft
Accu-Feel, 3d Lights Redux

Stratocruiser2
Senior Airman

Post by Stratocruiser2 »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
Have you tried doing about six or so training flights with career mode of , to see if that clears this fault , after a reset of career , or as many flights as back up dat files , to see if you have a corruption in the dat files .
regards alan. 8)
Will check the dat files and try your suggestion.

Thanks, Bill

Mickel
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mickel »

Tobus75 wrote:The career is indeed a bit "harsh" on all fronts it would seem. While not having encountered any misfortunes, I get good ratings from my automated VA pirep for good to great landings, while my crew apparently looks at me funny and tends to shun me due to my poor landings?
They're not measuring against the same base line (or at least shouldn't be).
Cub, Cherokee, Comanche, Civvie 'stang, P-40, B-377 COTS, Spitfire, Connie, T-6, C-172, C-182, D-III, Anson, F4U

rlaycock
Airman First Class

Post by rlaycock »

I also ended up in jail on my last flight.

Previous to the last flight all had been going well, Betty was saying nice things to me over the previous flights, (I am one lucky girl flying with this crew etc.)
Then on the last flight, nothing seemed to go wrong that I know of, I made a "OK" landing, (No applause but no criticism ether), but I ended up in the slammer and had to re start the career.

Its no big deal but I would like to know what I did wrong.

Regards
Bob

Stratocruiser2
Senior Airman

Post by Stratocruiser2 »

I've managed to keep out of jail for the last couple of weeks but I'll probably be back again in to join you soon as I would describe my last couple of landings as making fairly 'positive' contact with the runway!

Odd that they didn't spell out your crime for you though!

Regards,
Bill

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”