Flying more than one leg

The "Queen of the Skies"
new reply
joers182
Senior Airman

Flying more than one leg

Post by joers182 »

Hey All,

Been spending a lot of time in the Connie lately. One thing I'm curious about when flying more than one leg without restarting the sim.

Once you've done your first leg and have landed, I don't generally restart my sim if my VAS is still looking good. However the airplane is shut down and Betty leaves. Is there a procedure to get the crew back aboard without restarting the sim or reloading the aircraft? :D
Joe W

Levkovvvv
Staff Sergeant

Re: Flying more than one leg

Post by Levkovvvv »

I've been wondering about this as well, I know there was a way to do it on the 377, but I can't seem to find it on the forums right now...
Image Владимир Левков / Vladimir Levkov
Aviation is proof that, given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.

joers182
Senior Airman

Post by joers182 »

I tried a reload of the aircraft and the crew came back on, however it seemed to delete the previous leg from the career log.
Joe W

Stratocruiser2
Senior Airman

Post by Stratocruiser2 »

My captain's log isn't updating either. Some clarification is needed as to what exactly needs to be done when we end a flight or end one leg of a flight to ensure it updates and is cumulative for all previous flights. Also if career mode is deactivated, does that mean that the captain's log starts from scratch all over again when career mode is turned back on?

Bill

joers182
Senior Airman

Post by joers182 »

Stratocruiser2 wrote:My captain's log isn't updating either. Some clarification is needed as to what exactly needs to be done when we end a flight or end one leg of a flight to ensure it updates and is cumulative for all previous flights. Also if career mode is deactivated, does that mean that the captain's log starts from scratch all over again when career mode is turned back on?

Bill
No. Its set up so you can turn the career off and back on at any time without losing your progress. It should only start from scratch if you hit the reset button on the shift 9 panel.
Joe W

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”