The A2A Simulations Community

"Come share your passion for flight"
It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:07 pm 
Senior Airman

I'm on vacation this week; don't have to go back to work until the 26th. So it it came out this week that'd be cool...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm 
Airman First Class

n72.75 wrote:
I'm on vacation this week; don't have to go back to work until the 26th. So it it came out this week that'd be cool...

agree :mrgreen: hope a2a will release this week :roll: that will be a nice

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar: C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS, J3 Cub, T6, P40, Connie, ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:15 pm 
Senior Master Sergeant

A (slightly) more serious bit of speculation on my part - I've been wondering idly whether release might be dependent on hotfix 2 for Prepar3d 3.4, in the same way that the FSL A320 for P3D has been held up pending the update. Hotfix 2 is out as of this morning, so I guess we'll find out.

All of this assumes, of course, that the Connie is in fact held up. We don't know that - it might just be going through its normal pace of development.

Anyway, more conspiracy theories to think about while we wait...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:19 pm 
Senior Airman

Nice one Alan :)

Must say, really looking fwd to this release now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:33 pm 
Staff Sergeant

So it's been a week and a half since the video and no manual... I wonder what's going on :P

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:51 pm 
Senior Airman

A Christmas release would be nice, but I'd not want to put a target like that up, if it is delayed ... so be it, some things are worth waiting for.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 pm 
Senior Master Sergeant

Hi.
If it came out today i would not be able to buy or download it , because as of 5:31pm today , my internet is so slow , its like dailup internet , a fault in my area will take them an estime of 2 days to fix , not hopeful that will happen , i can see it taking longer , they mentioned win 10 is something to do with the problem and ms is doing a hotfix , i am on win 7 on main pc laptop on vista , both are running on slow internet speed , so god knows what is wrong , this is sods law at work.
regards alan. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:44 pm 
Senior Airman

alan CXA651 wrote:
Hi.
If it came out today i would not be able to buy or download it , because as of 5:31pm today , my internet is so slow , its like dailup internet , a fault in my area will take them an estime of 2 days to fix , not hopeful that will happen , i can see it taking longer , they mentioned win 10 is something to do with the problem and ms is doing a hotfix , i am on win 7 on main pc laptop on vista , both are running on slow internet speed , so god knows what is wrong , this is sods law at work.
regards alan. 8)

I think they are fobbing you off there Alan, an OS somebody is using at one address should have nothing to do with an area's download speeds, and the old ploy of "MS is doing a hotfix" is an excuse I've heard many times :) You might want to look at a new network provider if you can?

I live in the sticks of N E Scotland and suffered slow speeds for years, from dial up to slow DSL and so on, now I'm on Fibre and 78MB down and 20MB up, that's pretty good for the UK as a whole away from big Citys ... but the point I'm making is, even that can fail when a local exchange has problems, longest I've had to suffer no access or crippled speeds is from an hour to less than a day (once) , extremely rare stuff though.

I'd not worry about it, we're all looking fwd to this release, but for all we know it might be weeks away yet, does not stop us coming on and F5'ng though :)

We will all have our chance to download and own this release soon ... I can almost smell it now :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:35 pm 
Airman First Class

Katana1000 wrote:
alan CXA651 wrote:
Hi.
regards alan. 8)

I think they are fobbing you off there Alan, an OS somebody is using at one address should have nothing to do with an area's download speeds, and the old ploy of "MS is doing a hotfix" is an excuse I've heard many times :) You might want to look at a new network provider if you can?

I live in the sticks of N E Scotland and suffered slow speeds for years, from dial up to slow DSL and so on, now I'm on Fibre and 78MB down and 20MB up, that's pretty good for the UK as a whole away from big Citys ... but the point I'm making is, even that can fail when a local exchange has problems, longest I've had to suffer no access or crippled speeds is from an hour to less than a day (once) , extremely rare stuff though.

I'd not worry about it, we're all looking fwd to this release, but for all we know it might be weeks away yet, does not stop us coming on and F5'ng though :)

We will all have our chance to download and own this release soon ... I can almost smell it now :)

hope you have a good nose :mrgreen:

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar: C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS, J3 Cub, T6, P40, Connie, ?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:09 pm 
Airman First Class

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 *****sigh***** :)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 pm 
Technical Sergeant

Agonizing.

AviationAtWar on Youtube

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:33 pm 
Master Sergeant

I just watched the videos for the 5th time.....

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 pm 
Master Sergeant

Tomas Linnet wrote:
I just watched the videos for the 5th time.....

5th time? What was wrong with the promo, then? I watched it 5 times in a row when it was released...

I'm now in the low 30s, or at least the high 20s. ;)

Arendal, Norway
(Homebase: Kristiansand Lufthavn, Kjevik (ENCN)

All the Accusim-planes are in my hangar, but they aren't sitting long enough for their engines to cool much before next flight!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 pm 
Airman First Class

Since one week a do my exercise with my old B-17 how to handle a four engine aeroplane. :D

Maybe there will be a special offer together with the B377?

Okay back to my B-17. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:54 pm 
Master Sergeant

Medtner wrote:
5th time? What was wrong with the promo, then? I watched it 5 times in a row when it was released...

I'm now in the low 30s, or at least the high 20s. ;)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next