front canopy jammed shut

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

front canopy jammed shut

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Today i took the texan for a spin , flight was ok , but on coming into land , i tried to open the canopy to first notch , and found it jammed shut , once on ground and parked, i tried the rear canopy , that worked as it should , but no movment from front canopy.
i found a way to un jam it , and that was the shift+e , but the canopy opend to the first notch and closed again,i normally used left mouse button to open and right to close , but i have found , and can reproduce it repeatedly , if you accidently hit right mouse button twice , THATS WHEN IT JAMS SHUT. and thats why the shift+e caused it to open to first notch then imediatly shuts again, but once that happens , the canopy is unjammed , and you can open/shut canopy once again using the handle and left/right mouse buttons.
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: front canopy jammed shut

Post by Nick - A2A »

I think this one was identified and fixed by the A2A guys a few months ago Alan, though I'm not sure what happened to that update. It hasn't been released yet anyway... :|

Nick

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
Thanks for info , if its already on the update list, then i wont expect it before the connie comes out , as that is when i think the updater will be updated to fix things in all the a2a fleet.
At least i know what was causeing the jam , and how to get it unjammed for now.
regards alan. 8)

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Hi,

Same problem there...T6 updated with the last update...

Thank you and Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Post by DrumsArt »

Up ! :)
Thank you and Regards
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan" Tech Support”