Brazilian T-6

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
RodBorza
Airman

Brazilian T-6

Post by RodBorza »

Hello A2A staff,

I' m brazilian. For quite some time I was looking for a good P-47 to fly, since it was used by Brazil (provided by the U.S., of course) in World War II. Here in Brazil it is present in air museums but I know it is not too much praised or known in the U.S.. I bought it, flown it and it is a joy to fly.

Along with the P-47, I decided to buy the T-6 Texan. I was not conviced for quite some time, but after seeing some review videos on YouTube I was mesmerized by the engine sound. I don't know what you did there (secrets of the craft) but the engine sound and the immersion it brought along won me over.

Ok, I fired it up and looked on the aircaft list. At the same time I was thinking that I would need to get a Brazilian Air Force Smoke Squadron Aerobatic Team livery online. I thought: "Maybe some brazilian guy made a livery, and then I'll take it. These A2A guys are american, they really wouldn't know that Brazil once used the T-6 as a trainer and demonstration aircraft. They would never care about it." Oh boy, glad I was wrong. I looked up the livery list and found a "FAB". I couldn't believe my eyes. You guys did it! You guys made a special livery for the Brazilian Air Force Smoke Squadron team.

I am very touched.

More than ever I see that you care about your aircraft. Not only by crafting it, but by knowing its history and legacy.
Keep up the good work.

From a happy owner of A2A's C172, C182, Connie, P-47 and T-6 Texan.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Brazilian T-6

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

glad you like the aircraft simulation and the included liveries, theirs plenty more community made ones too which are great and some include some great cockpit repaints too.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”