Not sure where to post this.ALL A2A products are now broke!

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
rodtod423
Airman

Not sure where to post this.ALL A2A products are now broke!

Post by rodtod423 »

I brought up my Flight Sim this morning, installed the 64 bit update for the Majestic Dash 8. Then went to a flight I saved , loaded the T6 Texan, and the plane spins around uncontrollably on the ground crashing! SO I restarted P3D v4 and loaded the default airport, loaded the Cessna 182, with a similar result! The plane sit there and as soon as I apply throttle , it spins in circles. The only difference between the program is last night when it worked, I had not downloaded the Majestic Dash 8, this morning I did and now the A2A planes do this. BUT.....all my other planes work fine! AND, I tried to use the A2A updater, and it will not see the folder Prepard 3d v4 Addons even though it is there and in the correct place. Any ideas where to look to fix this???

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Not sure where to post this.ALL A2A products are now br

Post by Nick - A2A »

Sounds like you have installed the latest Accu-Sim update at some stage rodtod, but you're still using P3Dv4.0 and not P3Dv4.1. (The latest update was released solely to resolve an issue in P3Dv4.1, but in doing so, apparently it 'breaks' any A2A P3Dv4.0 installs.)

In this case, the solution would either be update Prepar3D to v4.1 standard or perform a clean reinstall of the A2A T-6 using your original installer.

Thanks,
Nick

rodtod423
Airman

Post by rodtod423 »

That did it! Thank You!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome! :wink: