In love with the T6

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

In love with the T6

Post by MarcE »

Hi guys,

that's amazing.. I have (had due to v4) every Accusim airplane in my hangar, have flown them all with passion but I haven't felt as comfortable with any of them as with the T6.

In reality I have mostly flown the C172N but somehow I never got along with the A2A C172 like I was used to with the real thing. I think it's mostly the CH flightsim yoke that just lacks the feel of a real yoke. Don't know...

But I've also flown the Diamond Super Dimona, the Scheibe SF25 E Falke and a DR400 Remorqueur, all of them are equipped with a stick. Now one could expect that would make me feel the same in the A2A Spitfire, Cub etc but somehow it doesn't. I like them all, they are amazingly and beautifully modelled airplanes, as everything made be A2A. But the T-6 brought something to flightsim that could be called a soul or spirit. I have my T16000m joystick mounted in front of my seat between my legs, hold it like I would in the real airplane, have my TrackIR, a big screen, 5.1 sound and PTA. This feeling to fly the T6 low level across Open LC NA through the valleys following the highways and rivers with the canopy one notch opened is simply amazing. It feels so real and natural that I was shocked as hell when my girlfriend suddenly stood behind me and brought me a cup of tea :D I've logged something just over 200 hours on the T6 so far and I don't get tired flying it (well, actually "her" =) )

Thank you so much for creating such an amazing simulation!

Greets,
Marc

patful
Master Sergeant

Re: In love with the T6

Post by patful »

Agreed, the Texan is something special. I got called away for a family plumbing emergency last night and didn't get to fly, went to bed unhappy. She's my first A2A aircraft, and as I ponder which one to purchase next, I'm afraid of being disappointed if they don't live up to her standard. Well done, A2A!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Glad you are enjoying the Texan simulation 8) Hope she brings you many many more happy hours in the virtual skies.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Paughco »

Yeah, the Six is my favorite also!

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”