Input Configurator assignment issue T16000 (solved)

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Input Configurator assignment issue T16000 (solved)

Post by MarcE »

Hi all,

I had this setup work before but I can't remember if this was on P3Dv3.4 or earlier.. But for a while (I'm on P3Dv4 now but already had experienced this on v3.4) I have not been able to assign the buttons on my Thrustmaster T16000 joystick to the functions in the T6 input configurator anymore. I have all my axes assigned via FSUIPC which never has been a problem. The Carb Heat lever is assigned to one of the three levers on my CH Yoke so I can be sure that the input configurator is properly linked to my simulation. I also run it as an admin every time by right clicking it. When I try to assign my T16000 button to the AP Control Wheel Switch (which is the red button on the stick to set the heading of the AP, isn't it?!) it recognizes this button (named "joystick:3:button:2") but in the aircraft the button isn't pressed. On the other hand, when I assign a button of any other controls to any function of the input config, it works as it should..

does anybody have a solution for this? The joystick is recognized by P3D.

Greets and thanks

Marc

PS: Oups it should be in the T6 Tech forum...
Last edited by MarcE on 15 Jun 2017, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Input Configurator assignment issue T16000

Post by MarcE »

solved...

in the axisconfig.cfg it was set to joystick:0 but in the configurator it was named joystick3. For a reason the carb heat was set to joystick:3 too in the cfg, but this is my yoke and has been working. so I reset the "0" with a "1" et voilà... I don't know why, but the names of the controls are completely messed up. nevertheless, it works now..

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”