T-6 flight control sensitivities

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
flash2
Senior Airman

T-6 flight control sensitivities

Post by flash2 »

I am flying the T-6 with a CH fighter stick with elevator and aileron sensitivities set at Max (full right) and Null set at Zero ( full left) on Advanced setting in MSFX Steam and find that stick movement is too sensitive especially in landings and in Aerobatics and that the stick is not used over its full physical range. (ie, maxed out at about 3/4 of its full travel as measured by observation of control surfaces vs stick physical rotation in X and Y axis. I hesitate to reduce sensitivity as it produces a delay and mushy control I have contacted CH technical support who recommended using their Control Manager software to override FSX. Has anyone had these limitations and/or tried the CH control manager to alleviate these limitations.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: T-6 flight control sensitivities

Post by Paughco »

Try adjusting the simulated elevator force in the very bottom left corner of the Shift+3 menu. I've got mine set at 35 right now. Not sure what the "perfect" setting is, as they say it varies upon individual feel, they type of stick you are using, and who knows, maybe the individual aircraft.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”