No receipt, just bought it and nothing

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

No receipt, just bought it and nothing

Post by B-17 Flier »

Hi, after watching Froogle's video right now I decided to buy it. I have quite a few of your planes for both FSX and P3D.

I bought it for P3D, downloaded it and now need to install it but I never got a receipt.

Will I get one? I gave the correct email address when buying as well as the password and it went through so now I'm wondering why I didn't get an email confirmation.

Thanks.

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: No receipt, just bought it and nothing

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
If you paid for it via paypal , you should get an email from paypal as well as confirmation from A2A , thats the normal proceedure when i purcase from A2A in past.
regards alan. 8)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes Alan is correct, provided you purchased via the A2A Store direct of course. Third party vendors may differ.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

First of all why am I not getting emails of replies to my posts anymore? Could it be the Yahoo/AT&T email address? I know there's a HUGE problem with this after I spoke to them>. I then changed it to Apple's @me and still no replies despite setting EVERYTHING in my control panel for replies to be sent to me from this forum, nothing. This is beginning to tick me off.

Second, I bought this last night, right from your site, THIS site and when I got up this morning STILL no bloody email receipt!!?!!!

You guys want me to keep buying? I don't know if I should anymore if you can't get your forum software straight.

I have tried four different email addresses in my control panel in the past several months and I NEVER get a response.

So please send me an email with a receipt. PM it to me if you have to.

I am usually very polite but this has REALLY angered me!!!!!!!!

speedy70
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by speedy70 »

Firstly I am not an A2A official just a user of their products.

That being said,if you have other A2A products as you state,you should know that all support is on this forum.

If you bought the product, as you say, you should have confirmation from the payment method you used eg paypal or credit card.

It helps nobody, least of all you, by being aggresive.

Lewis has answered your post already,promptly.Now you have two members of the forum answering you and you only bought it yesterday

Cheers Chris

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Sorry but when I bought it from this site it said I'd receive an email and I still have not. All other A2A products I bought I received a receipt, not the T-6.
Sorry if you think I got aggressive
And are you implying I pirated it??
I took a screenshot when I bought it so i can prove I bought it but never got the promised email so do not imply I pirated ito

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

FOr the record, email is working just fine for me. Have you checked your spam folders?
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Email is working now that I changed it yet again. Your forum software does not like AT&T as per AT&T themselves told me.

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

As I maintain several emails lists and deal with this professionally, it is not a matter of the "forum software" not liking a particular email service provider.

The issue more often than not is that the email service provider has a very aggressive spam filtering policy that causes the emails to be sent to the spam folders. In most cases, the emails are found waiting right in there. In some bad cases the emails are discarded and the recipient never has the opportunity to see the emails, and that is solely under the control of the email provider.

The issue lies with the structure of the email message being sent and the volume of messages that are sent. Some providers will block traffic from specific sources because of too much volume, or too many failed attempts to reach mailboxes that are no longer active. The only solution is to ask AT&T or the other email providers to unblock the traffic.

I manage a scheduling system that can not send email to AOL addresses. The reason is because so many AOL accounts have become invalid over the years and AOL's own spam filters have considered the scheduling system a potential spammer. The only solution is to migrate to a better service provider with a more reasonable and flexible policy.

In another scenario , which is unlikely to be the case here, the email is presented to the recipient as if it came from someone else, though it was sent by the third party. Most spam filters are wise to this and will immediately filter the traffic. I use Yahoo! and I am 100% certain that the email will be outright discarded and not end up in my spam folder if this is done. I don't think that is happening here.

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Mine must be being discarded then. Because I check my spam folder and I got nothing
I spoke to AT&T about this and they said A2A has to sign some kind of agreement with them

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Very strange.

I checked the a2asimulations.com domain to see if it appears on any of the standard blacklists and it not on any. It must be AT&T doing something within their own network.

According to AT&T's help pages...

https://www.att.com/esupport/postmaster ... /index.jsp

"DNSBL block complaints

It is never the intention of the AT&T Postmaster staff to block legitimate email. Unfortunately, legitimate messages are sometimes blocked as a result of our antispam and antivirus measures. We would like to fix these problems as soon as possible, but we need your help. Please email our block list group for more information or to find out how to unblock emails."

There is a link in there saying to send a request tol this team: [email protected]

I was alerted to your response via an email message.

The email header from A2A's forum has these relevant lines and the header all looks rather plain vanilla to me. I have no idea why AT&T would choose to block it.

X-Originating-IP: [162.144.68.249]
Authentication-Results: mta1338.mail.gq1.yahoo.com from=a2asimulations.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=a2asimulations.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO a2a.a2asimulations.com) (162.144.68.249)
by mta1338.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with SMTPS; Thu, 27 Apr 2017 19:19:19 +0000
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Well, since changing to my Apple .me email I am now receiving emails.

Still no receipt.

How do I change my email at the A2A store here at this site?

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

Over to Lewis and crew...

Tomas Linnet
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Tomas Linnet »

simply go to the store, log in, go to my account, edit account.

I guess the email has been sent from the store, so maybe you missed it, but you can still see the details of your purchase in the store.
Kind Regards
Tomas

Sim: FSX SE
Accu-Sim aircraft in my hangar:
C172, C182, P51 Civ, P51 Mil, B17, Spitfire, P47, B377 COTS,
J3 Cub, T6, Connie, P-40, V35B
A2A Accu-Sim Avro Lancaster Loading:............0.000003% complete, please wait.

B-17 Flier
Technical Sergeant

Post by B-17 Flier »

Just did it, updated with my Apple email address.

Sorry for the hassles.

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”