Kudos to the whole A2A Staff

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Pivot
Airman

Kudos to the whole A2A Staff

Post by Pivot »

All, I just want to say thank you. I have several of your birds and love each and every one of them. They are all a joy to fly and though I am not a real pilot, I feel I could jump in any one and handle myself. Having said this, landing in the T6 puts a knot in my stomach every time I bring it in. I could not imagine how it must be in the real thing..

Once again KUDOS to all of you, you have done a marvelous job and I look forward to seeing what your expertise brings in the future..

Thank you very much..
Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900k * 64Gb Ram * MSI RTX 2070 G7 * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 Home x64 * Oculus Rift-S * TrackIR 5 * TM Warthog Combo, Honeycomb Alpha & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Kudos to the whole A2A Staff

Post by Paughco »

Add me in to the giant "Thank You!" proposed by fellow T-6 aviator Pivot. What a crazy fun airplane!

Also, thank you for making it as sturdy as the real thing. :roll:

Seeya
ATB

DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Re: Kudos to the whole A2A Staff

Post by DHenriques_ »

Paughco wrote:Add me in to the giant "Thank You!" proposed by fellow T-6 aviator Pivot. What a crazy fun airplane!

Also, thank you for making it as sturdy as the real thing. :roll:

Seeya
ATB
We had a lot of fun with the T6. Scott even got checked out in one with Vlado Lenoch giving him his tailwheel endorsement in the process. The 6 is one of our favorite birds. I instructed in them and now Scott has been checked out as well.
Our T6 is as realistic as the combined experience of the entire A2A tean could make it. Glad everybody enjoys it so much.
And an added benefit is that everything we learned and put into the 6 will be carried forward as our Accusim engine is improved.
Dudley Henriques

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”