Meeting the Beast - real T-6

The world's most popular advanced trainer of WWII
new reply
Antonio Huergo
Airman

Meeting the Beast - real T-6

Post by Antonio Huergo »

Hello everybody!
I'm here to show and tell you guys about a little experience that I had with the T-6 Texan recently.

On the ending of 2016 a T-6G arrived at Curitiba, Brazil, after a long time of restoration in Florida.
Its old registration was N3172H. It is said this was one of the T-6 that was never full restored. It belonged to the Paraguayan Air Force and later returned to the USA.
Lately, it was bought by a famous businessman and pilot of Curitiba. The new registration of this beauty is PR-TEB (alusive to its owner's name). One of the things I most liked about it is the USAF paint scheme, which is very uncommon for a brazilian aircraft.
Also, there is a fictional logo of the 1st Fighter Squadron on the cowling, representing a guy and a hurricane that are symbols of the owner's favorite soccer team, Atletico Paranaense.

It's the second T-6 I had the opportunity to take pictures of.

And here we have the cockpit of this beautiful aircraft. My special thanks to A2A Simulations. Once I got the A2A T-6 I studied more about it's cockpit, every single switch and feature.
When I entered the cockpit of a real T-6, I really felt I was at home, everything seemed to be so simple.

Trying to do something more artistic

Recently this plane was moved to another hangar, so I had the opportunity to take more pictures of it with better lightning. Unfortunately time was really short, but I hope you guys enjoy these pictures.

Finally, my special thanks to A2A because of the A2A T-6 add-on. I really liked the T-6, then with the add-on I started to admire it even more and after meeting the real aircraft and seeing all its details I'm definetly in love with this airplane. Looking foward to fly this beauty!
Thanks A2A for presenting me the T-6 as one of the most amazing planes ever made. You guys ROCK!

Also, repaint PR-TEB for A2A T-6 is almost ready!
ImageImage

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Meeting the Beast - real T-6

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great photos, thanks for sharing on the forums with us.

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”