Gigabyte X570 GAMING X: ATX
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz
Nvidia GTX 1050Ti Windforce2 4GB GDDR5
Display: 27-Inch Curved LED Monitor

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Tour of GB Leg 5 Part 3 is Up - Video

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Nice, another good one and you can see your progressing at a great rate. You'll be slotting her in to Lukla in no time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bruce66 »

Lewis - A2A wrote: 26 Mar 2020, 10:31 Nice, another good one and you can see your progressing at a great rate. You'll be slotting her in to Lukla in no time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers,
Lewis
Ha Ha!! I have never tried Luka - never had the scenery. But now that I have ORBX Global and Vector I will have to take closer a look!

Mind you it is a whole 200 feet longer than Duncan BC where you have cliffs off two sides trees on another and high tension lines to avoid if you approach from the south. I have crashed my C172 there several times! :mrgreen:
Gaming Computer

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Looking good Bruce, thanks for posting!

You're making me think about backing up to the start of your tour and planning my own trip over the same ground just for fun, now that I'm running P3D and True Earth Southern England :wink:

Also have to go look up Duncan, BC :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bruce66 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 28 Mar 2020, 12:10 Looking good Bruce, thanks for posting!

You're making me think about backing up to the start of your tour and planning my own trip over the same ground just for fun, now that I'm running P3D and True Earth Southern England :wink:

Also have to go look up Duncan, BC :mrgreen:
Great Idea! I bet this trip would look fabulous in True Earth!

If you do go to Duncan I would like to see the video. :wink: I am sure it will be a piece of cake!
Gaming Computer

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Bruce66 wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 01:50 Great Idea! I bet this trip would look fabulous in True Earth!

If you do go to Duncan I would like to see the video. :wink: I am sure it will be a piece of cake!
Do you have the whole flight plan or just sections of it in a format that you could send me? Please?
I haven't tried recording since the video card swap, so this might be a good one for a test...let's not get too far ahead of ourselves with the "piece of cake" thing though... :lol:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

Bruce66
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bruce66 »

MkIV Hvd wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 10:40
Bruce66 wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 01:50 Great Idea! I bet this trip would look fabulous in True Earth!

Do you have the whole flight plan or just sections of it in a format that you could send me? Please?
I haven't tried recording since the video card swap, so this might be a good one for a test...let's not get too far ahead of ourselves with the "piece of cake" thing though... :lol:
Attatched will be a 7z file which contains several flight plans:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2n30ihxx ... ns.7z/file

One flight plan (Jersey to Jersey) is an outline plan for the whole trip. The Others are for each leg - each leg has been divided at editing into three videos. The Haverfordwest to Shobden got changed in flight to Haverfordwest to Welshpool but otherwise they are the plans I followed.

You will also find my next flight in there but I have not flown that one yet so it is subject to change....

The plans were made in PlanG but should open in P3D (I hope). :D
Gaming Computer

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Bruce66 wrote: 29 Mar 2020, 11:30 Attatched will be a 7z file which contains several flight plans:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2n30ihxx ... ns.7z/file

One flight plan (Jersey to Jersey) is an outline plan for the whole trip. The Others are for each leg - each leg has been divided at editing into three videos. The Haverfordwest to Shobden got changed in flight to Haverfordwest to Welshpool but otherwise they are the plans I followed.

You will also find my next flight in there but I have not flown that one yet so it is subject to change....

The plans were made in PlanG but should open in P3D (I hope). :D
Thanks very much Bruce! 8)
A new project is always a good thing! Of course I won't have all the custom airports you have, but I'm really looking forward to retracing your steps regardless!! Now...Havard or Spitfire? Hmmm......

Cheers,
Rob
Rob Wilkinson

new reply

Return to “T-6 "Texan"”