A2A Comanche, old installer in the Flightsimstore?

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Ralfmitf
Airman Basic

A2A Comanche, old installer in the Flightsimstore?

Post by Ralfmitf »

Hello,
Last week I bought the A2A Comanche in the Flightsimstore. The version in the installer is 1.0.0.0., So I have the known problem that the plane only rolls straight ahead. I use Win 10 and P3d v.4.3. Apparently this is not a current installer in the Flightsimstore. I ask for help.
Greeting Ralf

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: A2A Comanche, old installer in the Flightsimstore?

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Ralf and welcome to the A2A forums.

Unfortunately the FlightSim Store seems to be in some difficulty and currently isn't responding to requests by its customers or updating their products. Because of this we've taken the unusual step of allowing their customers to transfer purchases to the A2A store upon receipt of proof of purchase. I'm not able to do that myself, but if you send a PM to "Lewis - A2A" with details of your FSS purchase, he should be able to help you out.

Thanks,
Nick

Ralfmitf
Airman Basic

Post by Ralfmitf »

Thanks for the help Nick !

gunther
Airman Basic

Post by gunther »

Hi,

I'm in the same boat here, though my Comanche order from the Flightsimstore is from a couple of years ago. All my subsequent purchases (182, Civ Mustang, Cherokee and Bonanza) were wisely made from the A2A store. But that leaves me still unable to update the Comanche to work in P3D4.3 right now.

I've only just signed up to the forums, and I'm currently not authorised to PM. Not sure how many posts I have to make for this to become enabled, so I'd be grateful for Lewis to PM me about my FSS proof of purchase.

Thanks
Gunther

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Gunther - welcome to the forums.

Now that you've had your first post approved (a measure to prevent against spambots) you should be able to send a PM to Lewis by clicking the little 'PM' icon at bottom left of one of his posts.

Thanks,
Nick

gunther
Airman Basic

Post by gunther »

Thanks Nick!

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”