accidetal depltion dowloads

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
yllubYLLUB
Airman Basic

accidetal depltion dowloads

Post by yllubYLLUB »

i have had problems downloading C172 trainer and the Comanche which i have purchased quite recently, leading to clicking the place to download over and over and finding no response on the A2A site but depleting all my downloads in one sitting. I have just downloaded my commanche and my previosly the A2A C172 depleting all of 9 remaining downloads at once
This happened with the A2A previosly and I should have learnt the lesson before but my memory is crap since I have had several stroke affecting my brain, especially my memory.
Can you help me please, you should be able to see that these two aircraft were depleted at the same time.
A response telling that the download was in progress would be a good idea.
Thank you
Bruce

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: accidetal depltion dowloads

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Bruce,

It's the web browser itself which will notify you that a download has started. The form this notification takes will depend on the browser you use, but typically it'll show at the bottom status bar.

Don't worry too much about the depleted remaining downloads. If you send a PM (personal message) to "Lewis - A2A" telling him the email address you use for the store, I'm sure he'll sort you out. :)

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”