C182 Skylane P3DV4.2

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
MACHAVIA
Airman First Class

Re: C182 Skylane P3DV4.2

Post by MACHAVIA »

Hello Nick,

Thought I would give you an update, I resolved the steering issue on all A2A A/C, I un-installed all turned AV off and did a reinstall all working perfectly now.

I recently purchased the A2A Spitfire, is there an issue on throttle function only I cannot get any where near full power, I recalibrated my thrustmaster hotas x but get no improvement on any variant of the model do I need direct input or raw input do you know?

I am worried to change present setting RAW Input in the default A/C in case it causes issues with other A2A A/C or P3Dv4.2 A/C

Any Help much appreciated
Best Regards
Charlie McEwan
P3Dv4.5 / Win 10 64 BIT Intel (R) Core TMi7-8700K [email protected] nvidia geforce GTX1070Ti RAM16GB

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: C182 Skylane P3DV4.2

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Charlie,

That's great news - thanks for the update. :)

As regards the Spit, have you tried cycling both the throttle and propeller pitch control?

If you can give us a bit more specific info (i.e. which marque of Spitifire, and exactly what RPM and boost values you're reaching) it'll be easier to make basic suggestions before we worry too much about P3D input options.

It's probably also worth checking the maintenance hangar for any damage or defects.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”