Comanche Pilot Missing

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
krats
Airman First Class

Comanche Pilot Missing

Post by krats »

I reinstalled my copy of the Comanche 250 and it runs well but no pilot appears in the cockpit when flying. A pilot can be selected on the Load-Manager page, but the cockpit is empty at all times.

I also noted that the engine sound now seems kind of high-pitched and "raspy"---- quite unlike it was when I previously ran the program.
Anybody have any ideas ??

Krats

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Comanche Pilot Missing

Post by Piper_EEWL »

For the not appearing pilot you could check if your advanced animations are turned on. If not turn them on that should bring the pilot into the cockpit.

For the engine sounds are we talking outside or inside sounds? Are you using the headset option? Also did you change any sou d settings in your windows?

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

krats
Airman First Class

Post by krats »

I got the Pilot to reappear by turning on the animation option. The poor engine sound is "external". Cockpit sound is good. I'm not using headset option and have not changed any sound settings in Windows.

Thanks for the help Piper !

Piper_EEWL
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Piper_EEWL »

Good. I’m glad the pilot’s back. Easy fix :wink:

Now for the sound. Is it still different after you restarted the computer? Or did you try to mute the sim (Q in FSX) and the Unmutes it again? Sometimes the outside sounds get “stuck” and need a reset.

Glad that I can be of help!

Happy flying
B377&COTS, J3 Cub, B-17G, Spitfire, P-40, P-51D, C172, C182, Pa28, Pa24, T-6 Texan, L-049&COTS, Bonanza V35B

guillaume78150
Staff Sergeant

Post by guillaume78150 »

You can try to reinstall the sound drivers, right click on the loudspeaker icon on the bottom right menu bar and select the fixing sound problem option in the menu (sorry my Windows is french).

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Double check all your sim settings are set correctly if you already had advanced animations off, you could have sound settings set incorrectly in the sim and any other settings too like auto rudder and realism settings.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”