CDI Problem at GPS Mode with F1 GTN750

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Gorosch
Airman Basic

CDI Problem at GPS Mode with F1 GTN750

Post by Gorosch »

Hello,

my german to english is not realy good. SO in short words:

In the Comanche, the CDI Needle dont react with the Waypoint from the GTN in GPS mode; VLOC works great. In other aircrafts its works. In the FSX Version, it will works, since i use P3D V4 (all up to date) it wont work.

In case you dont unterstand, what i mean (sorry for bad english), please see this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnOHurSxio

Please ignore the short black screen at the aircraft change.

Thank you.

DrumsArt
Staff Sergeant

Re: CDI Problem at GPS Mode with F1 GTN750

Post by DrumsArt »

Gorosch wrote:Hello,

my german to english is not realy good. SO in short words:

In the Comanche, the CDI Needle dont react with the Waypoint from the GTN in GPS mode; VLOC works great. In other aircrafts its works. In the FSX Version, it will works, since i use P3D V4 (all up to date) it wont work.

In case you dont unterstand, what i mean (sorry for bad english), please see this short video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVnOHurSxio

Please ignore the short black screen at the aircraft change.

Thank you.
The author of video seems found the solution (Flight1 forum).

I quote him : "i check the setting (course link and auto course select). All was active. So i disabled it all, save the config and enabled it all again and save it again.
Now, it works perfect. Seems, that the A2A config tool has an bug or so. Thanks for the help and the support. "

I had the same problem but this solution works fine with the Comanche. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel i7-4770K [email protected] x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 Pro 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.5HF2|Rex|Saitek Pro Flight Yoke/Rudder/Quadrant/Switch Panel|ThrustMaster Hotas Warthog|ActiveSky P3Dv4+Asca|Mce|All A2A

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”