Airframe Hrs

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
lifendet
Airman

Airframe Hrs

Post by lifendet »

Just noticed my Airframe hrs was reset to zero. How do I get the hrs changed to what it was previously?
ImageImageImageImage

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Airframe Hrs

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
If you have already restarted the PA250 more than 3 to 5 times , then no chance , if you have not restarted the PA250 since you accidently reset the hrs , then you might have a chance.
In my sim the files are in two different locations , and a dont remember which you change to get the hrs back, my file locations below, i use win7/FSX , your files might be in different locations if you have win10/p3d.
1/ liberies\documents\my documents\A2A\FSX\comanche250 , there should be 6 log.dat files , current and 5 bak ups
2/ C:asus\my documents\A2A\FSX\comanche250 , there should be 6 log.dat files , current and 5 bak ups

regards alan. 8)

lifendet
Airman

Post by lifendet »

alan CXA651 wrote:Hi.
If you have already restarted the PA250 more than 3 to 5 times , then no chance , if you have not restarted the PA250 since you accidently reset the hrs , then you might have a chance.
In my sim the files are in two different locations , and a dont remember which you change to get the hrs back, my file locations below, i use win7/FSX , your files might be in different locations if you have win10/p3d.
1/ liberies\documents\my documents\A2A\FSX\comanche250 , there should be 6 log.dat files , current and 5 bak ups
2/ C:asus\my documents\A2A\FSX\comanche250 , there should be 6 log.dat files , current and 5 bak ups

regards alan. 8)
Thanks Alan but you didn't say what I should do with those files..
ImageImageImageImage

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi.
I was hopeing some one with better success would answer that , as i was unable to save my connie hrs/career .
I believe , you delete the current file , and remove .BAK from one of the bakup files then save , but dont quote me on that.
regards alan. 8)

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

yes Alan is correct. Move the .bak files to somewhere safe and then remove the bak of them and try them one by one replacing the active .dat file.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

lifendet
Airman

Post by lifendet »

I will try in a few.Having some other major issues as well.Opened in another topic. Thanks..
ImageImageImageImage

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”