250 is always broken and wont fix after re-install.

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
rodtod423
Airman

250 is always broken and wont fix after re-install.

Post by rodtod423 »

I just got a new computer and did a complete re-install of everything. My Piper J3, Piper 180 and B-17. work just fine. But not the Commanche or the C-182 or the T6 . They come up broken. Do a shift 7 and the garage says everything is broken and doing a complete rebuild changes nothing. So far I have gone through the forum and tried everything I could find. I used the control panel to remove any old simconnect program, then went to the "redist" file in P3D and ran simconnect installer. I put FSUIPC back in , restarted the computer, ran the A2A updater, Have SDK installed, asnd now I am out of ideas. Other planes from other manufacturers run fine, as do some of the older A2A products.

mallcott
Staff Sergeant

Re: 250 is always broken and wont fix after re-install.

Post by mallcott »

rodtod423 wrote:I just got a new computer and did a complete re-install of everything. My Piper J3, Piper 180 and B-17. work just fine. But not the Commanche or the C-182 or the T6 . They come up broken. Do a shift 7 and the garage says everything is broken and doing a complete rebuild changes nothing. So far I have gone through the forum and tried everything I could find. I used the control panel to remove any old simconnect program, then went to the "redist" file in P3D and ran simconnect installer. I put FSUIPC back in , restarted the computer, ran the A2A updater, Have SDK installed, asnd now I am out of ideas. Other planes from other manufacturers run fine, as do some of the older A2A products.
NEVER uninstall simconnect. Only install over the top, it has a repair function built into the installer.

There are several different simconnects and the chances are you've deleted them all and installed the `wrong` one for those addons. How did you deduce which was the correct one for each aircraft? AFAIK A2A specify SimConnect in the general sense, not the specific one for any particular aircraft.

Install ALL the simconnect files AGAIN - there are four in redist folder - this time straight over the top of the current A2A install which is already updated.
Simconnect is NOT part of the A2A updater so if you get the right files installed you should be able to repair and fly the later aircraft as well as the former.

The four SimConnect files that NEED to be in your system (use `Programs and Features` to list NOT control panel) are:
Microsoft ESP SimConnect Client v1.0.20.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.60905.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61242.0
Microsoft Flight Simulator SimConnect Client v10.0.61259.0
Last edited by mallcott on 28 Jan 2017, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: 250 is always broken and wont fix after re-install.

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

it does sound like a base simconnect issue, run the simconnect noted in the FAQ then restart your system and you should be good to go. Remember if reinstalling the aircraft to delete the update folder for each aircraft to allow the updater to run correctly otherwise it will detect the aircraft to be updated already when they are not.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”