Piper Commanche 250 and All A2A Aircraft become Broken

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
mike16
Airman Basic

Piper Commanche 250 and All A2A Aircraft become Broken

Post by mike16 »

I have three A2A aircraft (Commanche 250, C182 and 180)....using FSX Steam and Windows 7 i5 Machine with GEFORCE CTX 1060 graphics card...all three aircraft load and all function; then after several flights they all become unrepairible. I attempt to fix all issues via the garage...notebook shows repairs done (i.e., prop and fuel leak or plugs). However when I attempt to fly aircraft after repairs they remain broke. For example get repeated prop damage with fuel leak. I repair and do a compression test...everthing checks out in the garage; however when I then try to fly....aircraft vibrates and then quits. This happens eventually with all three aircraft. I then delete and reload...aircraft works great for several flights then becomes damaged and can never fix. I'm disapointed that damage cannot be turned off...the turn off function does not work. I have many CARENADO aircraft which ALL Work GREAT. A2A is very expensive; thought I was getting a great sim...but can not keep the sim functional? Any help or advice. Mike :cry:

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Piper Commanche 250 and All A2A Aircraft become Broken

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hi and welcome to the forums,

Reading about your issue, it looks like the SimConnect is broken. You should reinstall SimConnect.msi , for FSX Steam editions, I believe it is located somewhere here at your local installation:

C:\(Program Files(x86)\)Steam\SteamApps\common\FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\lib

Try reinstalling your simconnect and let us know how it goes.

Happy holidays,
Will
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the forums,

Will is correct. Its sounds like a a simconnect issue. And don't forget to run the latest Accu-sim updater last too, so it can update all your aircraft and bring all files into the line with the latest versions.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

mike16
Airman Basic

Post by mike16 »

:D
Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello and welcome to the forums,

Will is correct. Its sounds like a a simconnect issue. And don't forget to run the latest Accu-sim updater last too, so it can update all your aircraft and bring all files into the line with the latest versions.

thanks,
Lewis
Yes!!! I ran simconnect and the issue is gone!
Wish A2A would write a quick reference summary of software operating procedures for common software issues.
Also would like to see a quick start guide for each aircraft....to include the quick keys (i.e., shift 2,3,4,5...etc).

Mike

Oracle427
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Oracle427 »

That is covered in the sticky thread topic for troubleshooting near the top of reach aircraft tech support forum.
Flight Simmer since 1983. PP ASEL IR Tailwheel
N28021 1979 Super Viking 17-30A

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

The FAQ you requested does exist and is at the top of the relevant tech support forums, for example for the Comanche here;
http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 25&t=47532

The shift + 2,3,4,5 are explained in the manual and also are default FS keys, you use in all aircraft in the sim to access the 2d panels included be it third party or default aircraft.

The quick start guide I guess is the extensive manual itself or the shift + 2 checklists.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”