NAV1 - Not working

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
hawx2k
Airman

Re: NAV1 - Not working

Post by hawx2k »

Nick M wrote: Just in case the culprit here isn't related to the GTN750 installation, have you checked the circuit breaker for NAVCOM1? It's located under the switch for the beacon lights.
Hi Nick - thanks for that thought - yes the circuit breakers are all in. Good point tough :).
bobsk8 wrote:In the GTN Flight 1 config program which radio/ nav unit is it set for, Nav 1 or Nav 2?
Hi Bob, thanks. I hadn't really touched the GTN Config Tool, since it says that it's all configured through the A2A Config Tool, but attached are three screenshots of how it looks like and how the radios are set. It should all be default? -

I guess I don't attach screenshots, since it says the board attachment quota has been reached :O. But in any case under the general tab only "GTN 750 U1" is selected and GTN Stack is "Off". On the "GTN750 Unit 1" tab COM1/NAV1 is selected, and accordingly on the "GTN750 Unit 2" "COM2/NAV2" is selected. I believe that's the way it should be?

If push comes to shove I will have to re-install the Comanche, but would love to sort this out differently, because it will then probably happen again :O.

Thanks,

Jan

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250 Tech Support”