Bowerman KHQM to Mikonos LGKM online

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
SLKVP
Airman

Bowerman KHQM to Mikonos LGKM online

Post by SLKVP »

Dear fellow pilots

I have already started an on-line (VATSIM) flight in the A2A Comanche250 from KHQM to Mikonos Island (LGMK).
This started on October 5th 2018 and today after 26 'hops' I landed in Courchevel (LFLJ) which I consider it as a 'Landmark'.
I uploaded a video but I think I need some more practice trying to land the Comanche 250 in an uphill runway at 6300ft though I tried to keep positive R.O.C.

I keep a paper log (yeah!!!) you can see it here and looking into VATSIM Statistics for OAL792 (Sam) you can find the on-line flight legs.
There have been 2 or 3 diversions so you will see some airport entries been strike-through and final destination written.

I'm not sure if I dare to try Locher field though...

LZ-WIL
Master Sergeant

Re: Bowerman KHQM to Mikonos LGKM online

Post by LZ-WIL »

Hello,

Nice trip you had there. The landing at Courchevel, you shared is nice too. (I haven't gone myself there yet with any of my planes ;) )
Do you have any screen shots from the trip, you can share them in the thread. Also did you experience any wear and tear in the Comanche for this long trip? It would be interesting to know.

Cheerz,
Vladi
Bonanza, Skylane, Skyhawk, Cherokee, Cub, Texan, Mustang, Warhawk, Spitfire, Flying Fortress

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”