Rudder Full Left

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
Loveofair
Airman

Rudder Full Left

Post by Loveofair »

I was going to do a flight , but when I checked flight controls. The rudder pedal stayed full left. I have to push full right to get back to neutral. Maint. Hangar says the plane is fine. I use fsuipc and a saved spadnext online profile I've been using for a while now. I recalibrated in fsuipc, and in p3dv4. All assignments are disabled in p3d, but I thought to calibrate anyways. Didn't work. I loaded another A2A plane (P-51...Thank You, by the way.) and the rudder worked as it should. I am using rudder pedals, not keyboard or twisting joystick. I appreciate any help.
-Morte

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Rudder Full Left

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Morte,

Sounds like a control conflict somewhere between P3D, FSUIPC and SPAD.neXt. I recommend you double-check any aircraft-specific profiles you have saved for the Comanche if this is the only aircraft affected.

Thanks,
Nick

Loveofair
Airman

Post by Loveofair »

Hi Nick,

Thanks, my calibration in fsuipc was messed up in the center setting. Didn't notice it last night. I may not have rechecked it again for who knows how long. Much appreciated.
-Morte

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

You're welcome Morte - good to hear you found the culprit and thanks for the update.

Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”