Problems, problems

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Problems, problems

Post by bobsk8 »

Took off today on a Pilotedge flight, and climbing out, I hit the gear up switch and didn't hear the normal gear motor sound. I looked at the outside view, and the gear was still in the down position. Thought about aborting the flight because I didn't feel like flying 150 miles with the gear down. Did a Google search "A2A Comanche gear won't retract". 0.3 seconds later, found a post suggesting check the circuit breakers. Checked the gear breaker, and sure enough, it was tripped. Reset breaker, heard the gear retract, and off I went to KOTH. :)
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Problems, problems

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Well its great to hear you having so much fun but you must be one unlucky sim pilot bobsk8 because some of the stuff we know we put in so rare or rely on multiple rare events that the majority of customers won't ever experience the issue but you seem to be hitting a rare, common or average incident every other flight :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wonder if your chosen airframe is a bit of a used car nightmare type :lol: (Seriously though you can reset just clearing the .dat by using shift + 3 menu).

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

bobsk8
Technical Sergeant

Post by bobsk8 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Well its great to hear you having so much fun but you must be one unlucky sim pilot bobsk8 because some of the stuff we know we put in so rare or rely on multiple rare events that the majority of customers won't ever experience the issue but you seem to be hitting a rare, common or average incident every other flight :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wonder if your chosen airframe is a bit of a used car nightmare type :lol: (Seriously though you can reset just clearing the .dat by using shift + 3 menu).

cheers,
Lewis
Actually I enjoy the challenges, keeps me from falling asleep in the cockpit. 8)
MSFS 2020
ATC by PF3

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

good stuff, I enjoy reading about them 8)

cheers,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”