Is There A Texture Expert In The House?

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
Alky
Senior Airman

Is There A Texture Expert In The House?

Post by Alky »

From what I can tell, the file VC7.dds is the texture that displays the interior from the outside view of the aircraft. I modified the panel portions to resemble the actual VC in order to display the correct colors when viewed from the outside. The problem is, even with the file placed in my aircraft folder, the default interior displays. :(
I'm using the default texture.cfg but I don't see any reason to change it in any way since as I said the VC7 file is right in my aircraft folder. Any ideas?

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Is There A Texture Expert In The House?

Post by taildraggin68 »

Did you by chance save the texture in a different format? I have found that the Interior files need to be saved in the same format to show properly. As an example, I use 8888 format for the exteriors, but those will not work on the Interior even though they are in the specific livery folder.

edit: The exterior looking inside texture sheet is pa24_250c_t. The vc7 sheet is the glass reflection of the cockpit.

Alky
Senior Airman

Post by Alky »

taildraggin68 wrote: edit: The exterior looking inside texture sheet is pa24_250c_t. The vc7 sheet is the glass reflection of the cockpit.
Thank you for your reply and the PM, much appreciated! :)

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

You're welcome.

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”