G Plan conflict

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
bobbykins
Airman

G Plan conflict

Post by bobbykins »

Thought I would post this here as it only happens with A2A planes. When I run plan G along with the flights in fsx I get a conflict sometimes with the shift "5" etc commands. For example, if I am flying and want to sort out a new frequency from plan g and bring up the radio tab, I get the A2A loading 2d panel or when I am on the ramp with Plan G running, and I want to go to the hanger I get the airport plan shown instead from Plan G . Drat. It seems to be worse if I am running Plan g undocked on a separate small monitor rather than on the same screen as the main FSX, but behind it. Everything else works OK, it is just this odd appearance between plan G and the A2A shift numbers.
I have tried opening Plan g and connecting to fsx after I have finished the start up procedures but I still get this problem.
I have checked out the fsx commands and nothing here is allocated to anything related to these views (I run Track IR5).
Anything that you guys might have an inkling about possible conflict with the shift numbers would be much appreciated
I have trawled the Plan G forums but cannot see anything there already posted but I will post there if you (or anyone else on the forum) cannot offer me any ideas that I might try to resolve the issue.
Won't stop me flying A2A planes though. Best add on on the market, bar none, as far as I am concerned.

bobbykins

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: G Plan conflict

Post by Lewis - A2A »

If its a mapping issue have you tried remapping the shift 2,3,4,5 etc. The commands are default FSX commands.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

bobbykins
Airman

Post by bobbykins »

Hi Lewis --thanks for the prompt reply and did try a bit of remapping but didn't solve the problem.
However playing around a bit more I discovered that with both Plan G and Fsx on and connected I had to click on a screen (main with fsx , or side with Plan G) and then on the :roll: icon I wanted to get it to put up the correct icon on the main fsx screen.
For example if I wanted to check the frequency on the radio in Plan G, if I made sure I clicked the cursor on the Plan G screen (anywhere) and then clicked on the radio icon it displayed ok on the main screen. But if I did not move the cursor back to the main screen with fsx on it and clicked anywhere on it before I pressed say shift +5 to get a quick look at surrounding airport in the pilot map, I would get the weather icon from the Plan G. And visa versa.
So it seems that I had to select the relevant screen (Plan G or FSX screen) with the cursor before I selected the icon that I needed.
I am not sure exactly why this should how it works but it does. Hurray!!!!

Bobbykins

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Sounds like a basic focus issue, you where active on one app and applying the input to the active application.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”