Rare problem with my comanche250 avionics frequency

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
new reply
deltagolf
Airman Basic

Rare problem with my comanche250 avionics frequency

Post by deltagolf »

Hi at all guys..!
First of all, I would like to introduce myself as a new member of this community.
As a fan of flight simulation, I love the visual flight and especially the articles developed by A2A.
Currently, I have in my collection the cessna172, the Cherokee piper and the Comanche 250 with which I love to make visual flights and the fact is that, I've never had problems with any of this three planes until today. Let's start:
I've installed version 3.1 of P3d, Fsuipc (free version), FsEconomy and Fspassengers. I'm also registered in Vatsim and Ivao.
Well, I currently have a serious problem with the tuning of frequencies in nav1 and nav2 and I have no idea what the source of the problem may be. I'll try to put it in the best possible way:
When I try to tune a vor or ILS on the frequency, (for example 115.70), the dial tunes to 115.71 or 115.76, but it's impossible to tune the decimal 70.
I have searched for different forums for the existence of this problem, but I don't find any similar case.
I tried to find solutions by reinstalling the Comanche, updating the latest accusim version , loading a default flight, loading the cessna or cherokee first (the avionics work perfectly) but the result is the same: when I connect the avionics in the Comanche, the error is repeated.
I use GPS by default and when I look for nearly VOR, the frequency is correct but it is impossible to tune it.
The last flight made, used fseconomy, renting a Comanche with autopilot and GPS but without IFR ...... maybe this the cause of the problem?
Few days later, I tried to rent another Comanche with the available avionics but I did'nt solve the problem.
Do you have any explanation for this problem? As an example, I attached an image of the problem.
thank you so much for your attention.
Good flight.!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Rare problem with my comanche250 avionics frequency

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi DG - welcome to the forums! :)

This one has come up once or twice before. Hopefully if you follow the advice in this thread, you'll be able to get rid of the suspect frequencies. For future reference, I believe FSEconomy is the culprit, as discussed here.

Cheers,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”