PILOT'S MANUAL

Fly high, fast, and far in first class comfort
Adam_NZ
Technical Sergeant

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 Pilot's Manuals

Post by Adam_NZ »

The FSX link worked great - but the P3D version still goes to the download link :(

If at first you don't succeed .... :lol:

Adam.
--
Image--Image

Christopher Low
Airman

Re: PILOT'S MANUAL

Post by Christopher Low »

Is there an alternative link for the P3D manual? The link in the first post does not work.

EDIT: I found it on another site.

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Post by Scott - A2A »

We just linked all manuals to the FSX manual for online viewing, but the P3D manuals are in the installers.

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

horstling
Airman Basic

Post by horstling »

Hello .
Just getting familiar with the ( fantastic ) Piper Comanche, i tried the Links in the Pilots Manual to download the Avionics-Manuals. All of them lead me to a " Forbidden Access " Page. Where can i find those Manuals?

Horstling

Great Ozzie
A2A Test Pilot

Post by Great Ozzie »

horstling wrote:Hello .
Just getting familiar with the ( fantastic ) Piper Comanche, i tried the Links in the Pilots Manual to download the Avionics-Manuals. All of them lead me to a " Forbidden Access " Page. Where can i find those Manuals?

Horstling
Hi Horstling,

Strange. Under Mike K.'s post (some1 - A2A) I just tried all three links (STEC autopilot, Narco Nav/Comms, Narco ADF) and all three downloaded for me. Maybe the links are updated now?

Welcome to the A2A Forums. Don't hesitate to ask if further problems with the links / questions you have.

-Rob
Rob Osborne
Flight Instructor - CFI, CFII, MEI, MEII
A & P Mechanic

FAASTeam - Safer Skies Through Education
Professionalism in aviation is the pursuit of excellence through discipline, ethical behavior and continuous improvement. NBAA

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Horstling,

Yes, this issue with the links in the PDF manual has been mentioned before. Your best bet is to visit the thread that Great Ozzie linked above where you'll find functional links.

Welcome from me too!
Nick

horstling
Airman Basic

Post by horstling »

Everything found! Thanks a Lot !

Greetings, horstling

Mitchell - A2A
Aviation Writer and Pilot

Re: Accu-Sim Comanche 250 Pilot's Manuals

Post by Mitchell - A2A »

AKar wrote:
richbonneau wrote:Not to be nit-picky, but
...but I must say that the RC glider story doesn't really have anything to do with aspect ratio. ;) Angle of attack has nothing to do with the climb angle, and if there was plenty of airspeed for the glider to fly level, it was even more plentiful in a towed steep climb (due to apparent weight reduction from the rope pull's vertical component). It could probably be rooted to the rough handling of the glider - reacting to the tow plane instead of following - which in full scale leads to 'sore necks' among the tow pilots. But if the tow plane was able to climb at whatever angle, the glider was sure able to follow - the transitions, if too sharp, can be difficult to coordinate though.

-Esa
Esa,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I just noticed your post.

I totally agree that aspect ratio has no correlation to climb angle (Vx- altitude gained for distance flown over ground) which is more a matter of a combination of available excess power and minimum drag airspeed. However, what aspect ratio does have direct correlation to is the range of the wing’s usable alpha. The higher the wing’s aspect ratio the smaller the useful range of alpha of such a wing and vice versa.

The tow aeroplane had a low aspect ratio wing and could therefore fly/climb at a higher alpha than the high aspect ratio-winged glider. When the tow aeroplane's high-alpha climb caused the glider to reach and exceed its maximum useful (or critical) alpha, the towed glider stalled.

Mitchell

SaxTeacher
Airman Basic

Post by SaxTeacher »

Could someone post the current links where the manuals can be downloaded?

(Not the avionics manuals but the manuals for the A2A Comanche, FSX and P3D)

I tried the P3D in the post way at the top and it leads to a broken link at box.com

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

SaxTeacher wrote:Could someone post the current links where the manuals can be downloaded?
Until A2A fix the links in this topic, you can download the manual from the link below (copied from the A2A store page).

http://a2asimulations.com/downloads/man ... Manual.zip

It seems this is the FSX version of the manual, but the differences are minor and refer mainly to the host sim settings which you'll need to use.

Regards,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Piper Comanche 250”