Rain

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Rain

Post by Lewis - A2A »

szcsongor wrote:Well, I have now the same problem, but the above mentioned solution did not fix it.
Checked the model file and panel.cfg, both dated to Oct. 12. The windshield.ini is in the main 182 folder.

With the C172 the rain effect works but not on this one. Checked if there is any update, but it seems I have the latest version.
Tried both the internal weather engine and an external: C172 has the effect, C182 don't.
Hello,

please can you start a new topic listing your exact issue so we can better help. The issue mentioned in this topic was a simple GPS cfg issue that was resolved.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

chunsajihuni
Airman Basic

Post by chunsajihuni »

Will this update work with V3?

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

chunsajihuni wrote:Will this update work with V3?
No, afraid not. The dynamic rain effect is only available in Prepar3D v4.

Thanks,
Nick

szcsongor
Airman Basic

Post by szcsongor »

Lewis - A2A wrote:
szcsongor wrote:Well, I have now the same problem, but the above mentioned solution did not fix it.
Checked the model file and panel.cfg, both dated to Oct. 12. The windshield.ini is in the main 182 folder.

With the C172 the rain effect works but not on this one. Checked if there is any update, but it seems I have the latest version.
Tried both the internal weather engine and an external: C172 has the effect, C182 don't.
Hello,

please can you start a new topic listing your exact issue so we can better help. The issue mentioned in this topic was a simple GPS cfg issue that was resolved.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
Hi,

Yes, sorry, I should have started a new topic.
But in the meantime I could resolve the problem by going back to the default shaders in Tomato shader then re-enabling the dynamic reflections again.
Now I have rain effects :)

new reply

Return to “C182 Skylane Tech Support”